mercoledì 21 dicembre 2016

HOSPITAL CLINICO DELA CIUDAD UNIVERSITARIA VENEZUELA





HOSPITAL CLINICO DELA CIUDAD UNIVERSITARIA VENEZUELA 1956






The Hospital Universitario de Caracas or University Hospital of Caracas (also named Hospital Clínico Universitario or just El Clínico) is a publicly owned hospital located in the spaces of the Ciudad Universitaria de Caracas, part of the Central University of Venezuela, located in the Chaguaramos parish of Libertador Municipality in the District Capital of Venezuela and west of Caracas Metropolitan District and the city of Caracas, the north central Venezuela.[2]The idea of creating this institution arose in the year 1943[3] on the initiative of General Eleazar López Contreras who in the same year ordered start work with the design of the architect Carlos Raúl Villanueva. It was completed in 1954 and opened in the year 1956 under the dictatorship of General Marcos Perez Jimenez . 1200 pl.








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento